Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Junior Developer for a leading software house based in Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Directors the major functions of this role are as follows:
- To design, develop, test, deploy and document software applications
- To provide support/diagnostics of customer issues.
- The ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a small team is essential.
- This employee needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to 'hit the ground running' and to be able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Good communications skills.
- Applicants will have strong software development experience in Object Orientated design and programming techniques.
- The employee should expect to be involved in the full development life cycle; from liaising with customers, gathering requirements, migrating data, to coding, to testing and documentation.
- Must be adaptable and willing to face new challenges and embrace/learn new technologies.
You Must Have
- Third Level qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject or extensive relevant experience
- Working knowledge and experience with C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Winforms, and ASP.NET applications
- Experience in UI design
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Call me, Jonathan McConnell, directly on 07384 513 095
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.