Junior Estimator - Construction Groundworks
Due to an increase in work load and project wins, our client are looking to expand their team by hiring a Junior Estimator to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate could be a capable school leaver or a recent graduate with a strong interest in the construction industry or want to progress their career in the field.
The role of the Junior Estimator will initially involve training and acting as a member of support staff to the wider project team or sub-contractors. An element of travel to and from site will be required and a company vehicle will be available.
Main aspects of the role will include:
- Ensuring administration is accurate and kept up to date
- Assist the Senior Quantity Surveyors with the preparation of estimates and cost plans, as well as work phase plans and programmes
- Attend site visits for team meetings and surveying checks and requirements
- Ensure client payments are obtained according to terms and conditions
- Following company Health and Safety procedures
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent IT and computer skills, especially in using Excel and company systems
- A desire to develop a career within the Construction industry
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 9032 3333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focusing on providing Permanent, Contract and Temporary staffing solutions across: Construction, Engineering, Professional Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Procurement.