Job Title - Junior Office Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an Administrator in Dublin 24.
Our Client is a leading Irish security firm in Dublin 24
The Role: Administrator
- Support Financial Controller in achieving the group objectives
- Delivery of accurate daily processing
- Relief Reception. Cover reception / phones for holidays & daily relief
- Assist in answering customer queries by phone and e-mail
- Any other duties that are required to ensure daily and monthly goals are achieved accurately and in a timely manner
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management
- Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively
- Working in a fast paced commercial environment and dealing with changing priorities
- Microsoft Office
- Pay rate of €25,000
- Fantastic Opportunity to learn and progress in a company with room to grow and develop.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.