Junior Office Administrator - Hospitality
Job Title - Junior Office Administrator - Hospitality
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an Administrator in Dublin 12.
The Role: Administrator
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- The position will be responsible for some of the accounting of the office as well as preparation and tracking of all salary and staff confidential papers.
- Budget code invoices accordingly, arrange for signature and payment.
- Assisting the outside accounting company with the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Check and process expense reports.
- Review and preparation of staff expense reports.
- Be the liaison and keeper of all Pension and Private Medical Insurance related documents and information for the Irish office.
- Weekly preparation of the SVP's calendar
- Prepare and maintain the holiday and sickness calendar for the SVP and all Direct Reports.
- 1 or 2 years' experience in an administrative Role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Pay rate of €25,000
- Irish Life health insurance and pension scheme on offer.
- Office hours Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm (40 hours).
- Remuneration depending on experience.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.