Grafton recruitment, one of Irelands leading recruitment agencies, are looking for a Junior recruitment administrator to work on our Client site in Blanchardstown, North Dublin.
As a recruitment administrator you will be responsible for assisting the onsite recruitment manager in the day to day running of the site.
- Manage the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to interviewing potential candidates
- Work closely with clients to ensure a smooth and successful delivery of service.
- Full candidate journey - Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand locally and beyond
- Manage administration of candidate files and deal with candidate queries.
Desired Skills for this role:
- Strong administration skills
- Fleunt written and spoken English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Experience attracting and hiring talent (ideal but not essential)
- Competitive rates of pay
- 26 annual leave days per rota
- Fantastic Opportunity to learn and progress in a company with room to grow and develop.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland