Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Junior Traceability & Quality Administrator with experience in the food industry for our client based in Dublin 22.
- Provide key support to the site QA Manager.
- Updating and managing Traceability System.
- Maintain and improve the QMS, monitor compliance and report on metrics to meet the statutory requirements.
- Driving and maintaining best practice quality standard in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring the regulatory compliance requirements for food are understood and met.
- Updating SOP's
- Qualification Required: Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- 1 years' experience in a QA role in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with people.
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of tasks and projects as required and see them through to completion.
- Performance driven with a proven track record of achievement, high integrity and capability to exercise sound judgement in decision-making.
Excellent salary on offer €25,000
Huge room for career growth
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.