Key Account Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting a Key Account Manager on behalf of a leading supplier of corporate workwear and clothing. The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
* Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
* Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
* Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and continually suggesting innovative solutions to meet the customer's objectives.
* Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
* Developing a trust relationship with a portfolio of blue chip clients ensuring that they do a not look at alternative suppliers.
* Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
* You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
* Strong account management and relationship building skills.
* Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
* Highly self-motivated.
* Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
* Educated to Degree level or an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
The successful Key Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus car or car allowance and bonus.
The Key Account Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
If you would like to discuss this Key Account Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.