Key Account Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Key Account Manager on behalf of a leading packaging supplier. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an ambitious and growing business. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening existing relationships.
* Building and maintaining relationships with an established client base
* Liaising and negotiating with suppliers on pricing and order progress
* Working closely with other internal departments to ensure the customers' needs are met
* Work in a fast-paced office environment and deliver multiple tasks to strict deadlines
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Provide a consultative approach in dealing with customer requirements
* Identify customer needs and upsell additional products where necessary
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties role may involve
* Previous experience in Account Management
* Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to build rapport and long-term trading relationships with customers and suppliers
* An excellent communicator with a strong work ethic
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong attention to detail
* A "can-do" attitude
* Strong stakeholder management skills
The successful Key Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
The Key Account Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.