Key Accounts Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a multi-award winning, innovative and dynamic online retailer for a Key Accounts Executive.
* Build relationships with clients and pro- actively selling the company's portfolio of products to re-sellers
* Professional account management of existing accounts including logistics and providing support
* Identify, target and sell to new accounts
* Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
* Build relationships with relevant suppliers and learn supplier portals
* Produce quotes and proposals
* Proactively market and identify opportunities to upsell within existing accounts
* Learn and use internal systems to process orders and report on account activity
* Achieve personal and team monthly targets
* Maintains a current and competent base of product knowledge and applies that knowledge when servicing customers; Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
* Exceeding customer expectations, resolve any escalated customer queries or problems
* Attending shows
* Negotiation of cost prices and best terms
* Ensure regulatory documents are prepared
* Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
* 2 years experience in a similar role, experience selling in the pet industry is desirable
* 1 years' experience in working with courier/shipping companies
* GCSE Grade A- C (Or equivalent in Math and English)
* Business Degree would be beneficial
* Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be proactive and hard working
* Have experience in dealing with clients
* Have good numerical skills
* Have good organisational skills
* Desire to work in a team
* Be self-motivated
* Proven track record of sales, gained in a fast-paced industry
* High Volume account management skills
* IT Literate
The successful Key Accounts Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus healthcare, life assurance and staff discount.
The Key Accounts Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Key Accounts Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.