Newtownards based company seeking a kitchen Fitter. Wages negotiable depending on experience, successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following.
Skills and Knowledge
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of math's
- Knowledge of building and construction
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to work well with your hands
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes
- Design skills and knowledge
- Being able to use a computer terminal or hand-held device may be beneficial for this job.
- Experience in Kitchen Fitting essential
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- using a range of hand and power tools
- measuring out work areas
- ripping out and disposing of old units and suites
- marking the location of pipes and cables
- measuring and cutting worktops, recesses and joints
- fitting units and appliances
- tiling walls and laying flooring
- clearing away debris at the end of the job
- following building regulations to meet health and safety
- Experience is essential
If you meet the above criteria please submit CV through link provided.