Job DescriptionKitchen Porter General Assistant
Scope of the role
To work as a Kitchen Porter General Assistant across all the short haul & long haul operations as outlined within the organisation. To work flexibly across all the "Main Duties & Responsibilities" as outlined below, on any airline accounts and as directed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up of all food areas prior to service to ensure that the catering unit is ready for opening
- Operating a dishwasher, clear dirty crockery and store clean crockery ready to be used again for food service
- Have a can do and will do attitude and work with team members to achieve department & customer service standards
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety in line with customer/company specifications to ensure that the standards of cleanliness and house-keeping are within the guidelines laid down in the Company procedures.
- To report all accidents and take the necessary preventative action.
- To be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally at all levels.
- To be totally flexible within the role and within the unit departments.
- To take on any other duties as and when required
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of of Basic Hygiene
- Be able to provide total of 5 year background/ reference check
Skills & Knowledge
- Good understanding of English both reading and writing
- Positive attitude to work
- Team worker.
Hourly rate: 10.03e/hr during weekdays and 11.15e/hr during weekends
Staffline Recruitment part of the Grafton Recruitment Group are recruiting for the above role
Job Types: Full-time, Contract