Our client has a vacancy for a Labourer / Grounds Operative at their Dungannon site.
As a labourer you duties will include
- General labouring work
- Empty litter bins
- Street Cleansing - sweeping footpaths, public areas and streets
- General maintenance such as grass cutting
- Inspect and clean play areas and report any defects
The ideal labourer will have
- Previous outdoor experience - construction / farming / grounds worker roles would be a distinct advantage
- Able to wok on own initiative as well as in a team when required
- Must have Driving licence
Hours of work:
- 37 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.30pm, Fri 8am - 12noon
- Rate of Pay : Competitive
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.