Our client, is seeking to recruit a labourer to join their existing team, to work in County Fermanagh.
As a labourer you will be:
- Working alongside a Leakage Engineer
- Carrying out general manual tasks
- Assisting with equipment
- Completing paperwork
- Driving van
The suitable labourer will have the following:
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience of outdoor work/plumbing would be ideal
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Good communication skills
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Drivers licence
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Minimum wage
- Uniform supplied
- Pick up and drop off each day
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please contact Una Brennan, by clicking on the link