Ballygowan, Co Down
The Client: Located in Ballygowan, our client specialise in Glass innovative technology in the fields of blast protection for structures and transparent ballistic physical attack protection. Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs.
The Role: General labouring duties with a specific eye and attention to detail
Hours of work: 37.5 hour week 8.00am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Physically fit.
- Having practical skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having good interpersonal abilities.
- Having good communication skills
- Previous glass-work experience - not essential.
- Rates of pay £7.83 per hour
- Staff canteen on site
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Sociable working hours
For more information Contact Graham on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.