- As per job description for the job role.
- Planning, organising and delivering instruction / assessment to student groups relating to servicing, diagnosing faults, repairing and overhauling land-based harvesters and machines, including replacement of wearing parts, routine service tasks and non -routine overhaul procedures;
Instructing students in the competent use of an extensive range of modern workshop tools and equipment (including electric and pneumatic / impact tools and welders), plus good working
- knowledge of safe workshop practices and PPE
- Planning students assessments, giving feedback, preparing students for exams and tracking student progress;
- Monitoring and recording student attendance;
- Managing equipment;
- Compliance with College Quality Assurance, Health and Safety policies and procedures;
- Attending teaching team meetings;
- All other duties assigned by line management
Specific Experience required
The agency worker must possess: -
- a recognised qualification at NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) the relevant discipline.
The following areas of expertise are required:
- Land based technology;
- Veterinary Nursing;
- Food Technology and Equine.
Practical experience of repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
Please contact Ashleigh at Grafton Recruitment should you require any other information tel: 028 25632223