Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Land Based Engineering Instructor to start ASAP for a duration of 2 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £14.01
Hours: 21 hours
A recognised qualification at NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) the relevant discipline:-.
- Land-Based Service Engineering, Land-Based Engineering Operations, Agricultural Service Engineering or Construction and Plant Engineering.
- A National Diploma/Extended Diploma level 3 qualification in Land Based Technology, Agricultural Engineering or a closely related subject.AND
- Practical experience of repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- To plan, deliver and assess practical's in hydraulic principles and fundamentals, steering and brakes (chassis system) and general understanding of application equipment and transmissions.
- This will be delivered in engineering workshop.
- To complete all appropriate documentation relating to each teaching, instruction and assessment session as required.
- To record/evaluate learner performance and provide feedback.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland