- Lecturing and assessing students/trainees/lifelong learning programme participants in the selected subject(s) in accordance with the standards of the course validating body/College requirements through:
- Preparing information handouts/teaching materials required to develop the students/trainees/lifelong learning participants in the skills and knowledge relating to the subject area;
- Planning, marking and recording assessments within agreed deadlines;
- Assessing the ability of the student/trainee/lifelong learning participants;
- Evaluating assessment results and providing feedback to students/trainees/ lifelong learning programme participants;
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Codes of Practice and other College protocols at all times; and
- Attending all meetings as required associated with the management of the course and provide feedback to programme managers as appropriate.
- Monitoring student attendance;
- Ensure compliance with CAFRE and Awarding body quality assurance systems;
- Attendance at teaching team meetings.
- All other duties as allocated by Line Manger
Specific Experience Required
The applicant must possess a pass degree in Agriculture Engineering or Agricultural Mechanisation or equivalent qualification.
Or a pass degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanisation and experience of working in the land based engineering sector.
Access NI disclosure required which will be completed through Grafton Recruitment