Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Land Based supply lecturer to start ASAP for a duration of 8 Months with possible extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.25
13+ week's £15.67
Hours: 37 hours
- At least a Pass degree, or an equivalent qualification in Food Technology and experience in same
- Planning, organising and delivering education/training/lifelong learning sessions in line with required standards;
- Preparing information handouts/teaching materials required to develop the students/trainees/lifelong learning participants in the skills and knowledge relating to the subject area;
- Planning, marking and recording assessments within agreed deadlines;
- Assessing the ability of the student/trainee/lifelong learning participants;
- Evaluating assessment results and providing feedback to students/trainees/ lifelong learning programme participants;
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Codes of Practice and other College protocols at all times; and
- Attending all meetings as required associated with the management of the course and provide feedback to programme managers as appropriate.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**