Our client require a Laundry Assistant for their premises based in Lisnaskea
As a Laundry Assistant, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Inspecting articles for stains and fabrics that require special care
- Sorting articles to be cleaned by fabric type, colour and cleaning technique
- Loading clothing into laundry and dry cleaning machines
- Adding detergent, bleach, and other chemicals to laundry and dry cleaning machines
- Removing, sorting and hanging clothing and other articles after they are removed from the machines
- Cleaning and maintaining laundry and dry cleaning machines
Hours of work:
- 9am - 2pm, various days Mon - Sun
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay :£8.21per hour
- Free Parking
- Uniform supplied
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.