Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking experienced French Native Level Speakers for an exciting Lead Generation role in Dublin. Our client is a dynamic and fast growing telemarketing and research company providing demand generation services to the IT industry. Our client is looking for French Native Level Speakers with a background in customer service, telemarketing or sales. We are looking for a great team player that is not afraid to pick up the phone to create new opportunities.
This is a full time, permanent role. Our client does not provide sponsorship and as such, eligibility to work in EU full time is required.
As a Lead Generation Agent you will be responsible for the client database, making sure customer interest is built, researching possible customer leads, and making professional calls to prospective clients. You will work to generate sales leads and help companies become more aware of their IT needs. You will build a pipeline of clients for the Sales Team to follow up on, and teamwork is an essential part of the job.
- French Native Level Speaker
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Evidence of success with clients in telemarketing and/or in sales
- Experience in dynamic contact centre work environment an advantage
- Very good computer skills with an ability to use standard office packages
- An enthusiastic and respectful manner with clients
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Working hours: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- City centre based role, easily accessible by Luas.
- Huge room for career progression
- Great (Multi-cultural) team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.