Telesales - Lead Generation with a financial services company in Dublin 12
Opportunity for an enthusiastic, and people oriented candidate with strong communication skills to join a reputable Financial Services business in a telesales/Lead Generation position. The successful candidate will join a small but busy team and hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9-5.30pm and Friday 9-4.30pm.
- Responsible for generating new business appointments and investigating opportunities over the phone
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Providing qualified leads and arranging appointments for the sales team
- Proactively making outbound new business calls to prospects
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Anti-money Laundering and Treating Customer Fairly (TCF)
- Attending specific training as may be required from time to time
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with an excellent telephone manner and capable of managing a varied workload. Basic computer skills and I.T proficiency required and ideally you will have experience in a customer facing role or a similar sales role.
As there is a lot of phone work in this position, you need to be a confident communicator and of an outgoing nature. Interviews for this position will be immediate for short listed candidates and will be 1 round which will encompass a mock telephone call, some competency based questions, and a quick 4/5 minute presentation about yourself (no Powerpoint required).
Apply below for immediate consideration.