Lead Generation Project Officer
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Lead Generation Project Officer on behalf of our client a world leader in FDI attraction services for inward investment agencies, economic development organisations and free zones. This role is to cover the UK and German markets.
- Use a range of business intelligence sources to create a target list of expansion-oriented companies from sectors the client has designated
- Generate interest among companies in the client's location and move those with "warm interest" through the sales pipeline to secure meetings and / or leads as required by eliciting key pieces of information from them on their planned expansion and then setting up an engagement with the client
- Develop and maintain a diverse corporate, government and intermediary database to support your outreach work; leverage your existing networks for the same objective
- Communicate the mission and vision of our clients to the corporate and SME community and be able to clearly articulate the "offer" in key areas such as labour and other operating costs, tax credits and financial incentives, R&D/university facilities, and regulatory landscape
- Ensure 100% usage of company and/or the client's CRM systems to record and report on contract progress; manage reporting outputs in a timely manner to ensure all contract deliverables are adhered to
- Any other duties role may involve
- Relevant experience in sales: 2-3 years preferred
- Confidence and experience in contacting and engaging with senior corporate decision makers across major international markets
- Proven results in closing deals and achieving sales or delivery targets
- Adept with using social media and knowledge of e-marketing techniques e.g. mail merge
- Flexible and adaptable with the aptitude for handling different projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and ability to work in both an independent setting and a team environment
- At ease working in an international setting and across time zones
- A passion for international trade & development
- The ability to speak German would be an advantage for this role, but is not essential
The successful Lead Generation Project Officer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Lead Generation Project Officer role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland