Lead Planner ( Maintenance )
As the lead planner you will have the ability to solve problems, use own initiative, make decisions, build and maintain relationships, provide excellent customer service, be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has completed a NVQ level 2 trade but would like to move into a planning / project management / QS position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the overall control of all maintenance and emergency response repairs within the allocated district.
- Responsibility for ensuring the district scheduler is scheduling and monitoring all works within the required time-frames as stipulated by the contract.
- Managing a maintenance team of skilled operatives for the co-ordination and completion of works on site.
- Ensuring all maintenance work is delivered on time and to the highest customer satisfaction and quality standards.
- Liaising with operatives, internal departments and the client staff to aid the completion of works and provide updates on the progress of repairs.
- Processing job requests for maintenance repairs in a timely and efficient manner in order to maximise repairs completions.
- Maximising and driving operative productivity to increase the repair completions.
- Co-ordination and ordering of bespoke materials in conjunction with our purchasing department and materials store team.
- Management of works to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are achieved.
- Use of Key performance indicators to identify risks at early stages and put measures in place to prevent failures.
- Continually review processes within operational delivery as to maximise efficiency's and cost effectiveness throughout contract delivery.
- Providing excellent customer care to residents throughout the duration of works including liaising with the customer liaison team to resolve any complaints in a timely manner.
- Either a minimum of 1 year's experience within a similar environment or experience as a site tradesman
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience of directing a team of 8+ maintenance operatives.
- NIHE experience
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 12-8pm on a rotational basis once per week.
- Flexibility is required
- £20,000 annual salary (could be negotiable)
- Life Assurance (terms apply)
- Health Cash Plan Membership
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.