Learning & Development Administrator | Maynooth |Temporary, Full-time
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin, our client is a market leader in their field. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and they are seeking to appoint a Learning & Development Administrator to join their team on a temporary full time basis initially for a 2 month period.
The Role: As an L&D Administrator, you will be required to effectively manage daily administrative support to the Learning, Development and HR teams. This is a busy, varied role and there is a possibility it could extend
The main duties will include:
- Provide daily support to L&D and management teams
- Act as the main point of contact for all training queries throughout the organisation
- Management of the training management system and maintain regular updates to comply with regulations and audit criteria
- Daily administration of E-Learning courses, publishing learning material and recording attendance
- Provide day-to-day support for Training Specialists
- Attendance at regular team meetings - collate notes and assist with project administration
- Administration of expense and financial forms such as PO requisitions, liaising with suppliers regularly
- Organising training room venues, accommodation, transport and catering for training attendees
- Provide regular support to several departments within HR such as recruitment, operations and payroll
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role ideally within a training or HR function, strong admin experience considered also
- Educated to degree level in HR, business, education or relative discipline (advantage but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong customer focus with exceptional customer service skills
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on multiple tasks and projects
- An aptitude for numerical and data analysis
- Good IT skills (MS Office) with some exposure to training and/or HR systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Salary within the region of €26/27k depending on experience
- 37.5 hour working week
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Opportunity to apply for vacancies internally
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start within a very well established organisation.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.