Grafton Recruitment is seeking a Legal Administrator/Secretary to join a leading public body based in Dublin 1.
- Dictaphone typing and copy typing at a minimum speed of 65wpm. (Copy typing of witness statements to include Garda Statements. On occasion this may necessitate attendance with the Gardaí and other ODCE personnel off site.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced level of MS Word
- Typing of minutes, notes of court proceedings and other memoranda
- Photocopying, scanning, indexing of voluminous copy documents and general administrative duties
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Very occasionally to work outside of office hours, based on mutual agreement (time in lieu will be given)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to engage with external parties as part of the legal process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others in a multi disciplinary office in a discreet manner and subject to strict confidentiality requirements
- Ability to become proficient in other computerised and online systems
- Ability to manage a busy and complex hard copy and digital filing system
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Monday - Friday office hours 9am-5:30pm
- Opportunity to work with a public sector entity
Why choose Grafton?
We just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.