Legal & Property Management Administrator | Banking/Financial Services | City Centre | 3-6 Month Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin city centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Legal & Property Management Administrator, you will be required to effectively manage the administration surrounding the legal obligations on behalf of customers and the organisation. You will act as the liaison between the company and property selling agents and solicitors.
The key duties will include:
- To provide an excellent level of customer service via various communication channels both internally and externally
- To handle all queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner
- To liaise with selling agents and solicitors to ensure the timely execution of contracts and sales
- Liaise with mortgage customers in relation to their accounts with respect to re-possession orders and renting issues
- Work closely with management to ensure that the maximum return value is obtained
- General administrative duties
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am-5.15pm (36.25 hours per week)
- Educated to second level with a minimum of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass Maths and English (Ordinary Level subjects at a minimum)
- At least 1-2 years experience in a administrative role, preferably in a property administration or financial services role
- Capable of performing in a target driven environment
- Good negotiation skills - sales experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills with a good level of proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Salary €26-28,000
- Occasional over time
- Career progression opportunities
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.