Role: Legal Analyst
Salary: Dependent on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment is seeking for a Legal Analyst to join our well-established client's expanding Legal Team.
Our long-established client, based in Letterkenny, is currently adding a new Legal Analyst to their expanding in-house legal team.
The position requires someone with strong analytical, technical and project management skills with the ability to prioritise work under multiple on-going and tight deadlines. The position will require attention to detail, and strong written and oral communications.
Legal experience will be beneficial, but not required.
- Running and analyzing all the reports for the Litigation Group, including reports needed during the financial reporting process;
- Identifying inaccuracies and inconsistencies in data being reported on and developing appropriate processes to address any recurring issues;
- Establishing Quality Control processes to ensure the data is accurate
- Supporting the Discovery Services Team on the Records Hold Order process
- Assisting with maintaining the Discovery Services Team's Discovery Dashboard
- Project managing ongoing Litigation Group projects including:
. Annual review of Standard Operating Procedures
. Compliance with retention schedules or records management program.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Educated to bachelor's degree level
- 2+ years' prior work experience
- Ability to work U.S. hours -1PM-9PM GMT
- A professional business attitude in the workplace
- Technology savvy
- Proactive in your approach to tasks and responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- High energy and enthusiasm levels
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company, alongside a competitive salary combined with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience as part of a fantastic team.
- They will get the chance to work without instruction, and with autonomy, allowing a successful candidate to further develop an already established skillset
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.