Our client is a global law firm. This client is dedicated to providing specialist and expert legal advice to their clients around the world; They require a legal analyst to join their team at their state of the art office in Belfast city centre. The right candidate will be rewarded with benefits such as private health care, private dental care, critical illness cover and a generous pension scheme.
As a key member of the legal team you will be required to work closely with the team leaders, Senior Solicitors, Senior FPB's, Solicitors, FPB's and Trainees. You will be required to apply your legal knowledge when undertaking the following tasks:
- Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work (there will be target average daily chargeable hours)
- Providing general support to the Team Leaders, Senior Solicitors, Senior FPB's, Solicitors and FPB's and Trainees.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the Belfast office's practice.
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e.g. daily time-recording).
- Law graduate (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification in law with a minimum of 3 A levels (ideally B grades and above).
- Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
- Excellent attention to detail; aims to get it right first time.
- Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems.
- 6 months to a year's work experience in an office based environment.
- Fluency in a second language with an ability to translate legal documents into English. Western European languages an advantage, but other languages (e.g. Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Russian) especially desirable.
Personal Leadership: finds opportunities to develop and sustain themselves
- Professional integrity
- Builds resilience
Technical Capability: builds legal knowledge and insight
- Legal Ability
- Produces high quality work
- Delivers outcomes
Contributes to Team and Firm volunteers, assists others and contributes to positive team spirit
- Teamwork and Communication
- Builds networks
- Contributes to firm
Enhances the Client Experience: delivers excellent service to clients
- Understands the client context
- Innovates to support the firm
- Opportunity to work for a global law firm
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental cover
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- Generous pension scheme
Working hours: Flexible
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***