Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Personal Assistant in Belfast City centre. You will be reporting directly to the firm's commercial property department working alongside 2 Directors, 3 associate Solicitors, 1 trainee solicitor and 1 legal executive.
- Audio Typing using Digital Dictation
- Diary management
- Organising internal and external departmental events
- Travel Co-Ordination - Transport & Accommodation
- Arranging meetings, conference calls & Seminars
- Processing Correspondence and documents
- Ordering property certificates & Searches
- Deeds Scheduling
- Liaising with client via telephone to provide updates/responding to queries
- Off site archiving of file and deeds
- Document processing
- File closing & opening procures including processing AML checks on new clients
- Administration duties - faxing, photocopying and scanning
- Dealing with phone calls in a prompt and efficient manner
Hours of work and Holidays:
- Immediate Start
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 20 days annual leave + Stat
- 1 extra day's annual leave for each year competed up to 5 additional days.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a legal firm as a Legal Secretary or PA within property
- Excellent Audio typing and document production skills - transcribing, formatting, inputting and editing
- Experience in sales and purchases and lease documentation in respect of commercial and residential property transactions including ordering of property certificates and searched and land registry documents
- Excellent working experience in Microsoft office packages
- Experience in creating and amending PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please submit your CV for consideration to Katie Doyle
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered ***