Our client who has been established for 10 years are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their team. There is a permanent opportunity for the right person.
Duties will include:
- Digital Dictation/Audio Typing -
- Liaising with clients by telephone and emails on a daily basis
- Managing diaries and making travel arrangements
- Ad hoc reception duties when required
- Typing letters and correspondence daily
- Work as part of a team and provide support when required as well as the ability to work unsupervised
- Administration duties- prioritising workload and working to tight deadline
- Previous experience as a legal secretary working with wills, probate and conveyancing.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as ability to be a team player
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word , Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of a case management system
Salary will be dependant on experience