Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: Dependent on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Legal Secretary for our Long-Standing client, based in Dungannon.
Our long-established client, based in Dungannon, is currently seeking to bring on a Legal Secretary, with previous experience who is keen to work in a role offering development and progression. A successful candidate will have worked in a similar role.
- Managing calls and emails with clients and third parties
- Organising and prioritising incoming correspondence, including scanning and photocopying
- Working with case management software, alongside staying on top of compliance
- Diary management for solicitors
- Liaising with clients to support the internal credit control on billing and outstanding bills
- Provide support to relevant staff regarding internal reporting and managing workload, across a wide range of areas
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Atleast 1+ Years experience working a similar role, ideally in a general practice
- Experience in Family, Litigation and Matrimonial is desirable
- The ability to work without instruction
- Strong organisational skills
- IT Competent
- A strong team player to match the culture of the firm
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company, alongside a competitive salary combined with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience as part of a fantastic team.
- They will get the chance to work without instruction, and with autonomy, allowing a successful candidate to further develop an already established skillset
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.