Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: Dependent on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for our Long-Standing, well-renowned client, based in Belfast.
Our long-established client, based in Belfast, is currently seeking to bring on an experienced Legal Secretary. A successful candidate will have 1+ years working in a similar role. They will need to have experience across a range of areas; mainly in Family and Matrimonial, with experience in litigation being desirable.
- Managing calls and emails with clients and third parties
- Organising and prioritising incoming correspondence, including scanning and photocopying
- Working with case management software, alongside staying on top of compliance
- Diary management for solicitors
- Liaising with clients to support the internal credit control on billing and outstanding bills
- Provide support to relevant staff regarding internal reporting and managing workload, across a wide range of areas
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Atleast 1+ Years experience working a similar role, ideally in a Family and Matrimonial Role
- Experience in Litigation is Desirable
- The ability to work without instruction
- Strong organizational skills
- IT Competent
- A strong team player to match the culture of the firm
- Strong Communication Skills
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company, alongside a competitive salary combined with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience as part of a fantastic team.
- They will get the chance to work without instruction, and with autonomy, allowing a successful candidate to further develop an already established skillset
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.