Belfast City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary with experience in litigation in Belfast city centre for one of the leading Law firms in Belfast.
- Providing secretarial support to allocated fee earners.
- Typing, filing and archiving duties.
- When required, reception duties including answering of telephones, taking telephone messages and meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Contributing to the answering of overflow calls from reception.
- Delivery or collection of documents to or from other practices, institutions, the post office or court offices.
- Collection and delivery of the DX in the mornings and evenings if required.
- Photocopying, and compiling of documentation.
- Implementation of the Practice's Lexcel System and compliance with the Lexcel procedures and all practice policies.
- Making tea/coffee for client attending meetings at the office as and when required.
- Managing a neat filing system and diary system of key dates for allocated fee-earners.
- Maintaining a tidy work station and work area at all times.
- Occasionally ordering stationery, purchasing postage stamps, and reporting equipment faults if required.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support for other fee earners in the practice in the absence of other staff.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy appearance and being courteous to all staff and clients.
- Undertake such training identified by the practice as being required to fulfil the requirements of the job.
- Keeping the firm's registers up to date, including the wills, deeds and archiving registers.
- Compliance with the firm's book keeping and accounting practices.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a legal Secretary dealing with commercial property.
For consideration please submit your CV online to Katie Doyle
If you do not meet the requirements you will not be considered for the role.