Temporary - Part Time
Located in Newry, our client is a long established Legal Practice. The business is seeking to add to their existing team by employing a Legal Secretary. The role will be a temporary ongoing role with part time hours which are flexible.
In your new role as Legal Secretary your main priority as a legal secretary will be to provide secretarial and administrative support to Solicitors and legal executives. Your daily tasks will include:
- Keeping records up to date
- Typing up legal documents
- Answering the phone
- Organising diaries
- Preparing court forms
- Attending court where required
- Performing legal research
- Making appointments with clients.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word; and
- An eye for detail
- Good people skills
- Rates of Pay are competitive and will be discussed upon contact with the branch.
- Working with a successful local Legal Practice.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Legal Secretary role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***