The Client: Located in Newry, the company is a busy solicitor's office.
The Role: Transcribe and proofread legal documents. File, organise, scan, copy and fax legal documents. Schedule court depositions, hearings and other meetings. Make travel arrangements for solicitors. Process third-party and vendor invoices. File documents with the court ahead of deadlines.
Hours of Work: 3 days per week (9am - 5pm)
- Experience in being a legal secretary role
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Strong audio typing skills
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team
- Rates of Pay: £18k per annum, pro rata
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.