LEGAL SERVICES ASSISTANT Omagh, Co Tyrone Temporary
Our client a local government body are looking to recruit a Legal Services Assistant.
- To work within the Property Services section to support work on voluntary land registration
- Working closely with the Property Services Team to undertake all of the legal processes necessary to regularise and register title in the Council's name.
- To arrange title indemnity insurance on behalf of the Council where required
- To complete the work on a timely basis and all queries for advice/information must be responded to in accordance with the guidelines of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
Hours of Work
- 20 hours per week Mon-Fri
- At least 2 years relevant experience including evidence of:
- Property matters to support work in voluntary registration of land and property
- Conveyancing experience of multiple properties of adverse nature including examples of first registration of title where no title deeds are available
- Communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders both orally and in written format.
- Proficiency in the use of IT including Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workload to meeting changing demands and deadlines
- Qualified or part qualified Solicitor
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.