Our client requires a number of Leisure and Fitness Associates to work in the new Ards Blair Mayne Well Being and Leisure Complex in Ards.
Various shifts available
Rate of pay: £7.38 -£7.83
- Perform any duties which ensure that the programme of activities within the Centre operates smoothly, efficiently and safely and in the best interests of the user
- Perform all duties in a manner which ensures that a high standard of customer care is achieved at all times
- Supervise all indoor and outdoor areas as required to ensure that the facility operate safely and efficiently
- Required to provide assistance to members of the public, including assisting with the supervision of children, on a regular basis
- Directly participate in the delivery of the centre's activities as and where required and appropriate to the individuals training and qualifications that were relied upon to secure their appointment
- Undertake administration duties and cash handling duties associated with the post
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agreed policies and operating procedures for the centres
- Undertake any duties required to ensure that the highest possible level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facilities at all times
- Actively promote the centre and all its services in a positive manner at all times
- Respond to change in trends and practices within the industry to ensure that the expectations of the customer are fulfilled and their experiences positive
- Assist with the maintenance of any applicable quality awards
- Ensure compliance with the policies and procedures, relevant legislation and health and safety guidelines
- Any other duties as may be allocated and appropriate to the post's grade, including interchange of duties to cover for leave, sickness, employee vacancies etc.
- Current recognised Lifesaving qualification eg National Pool Lifeguard or equivalent
- Recognised qualification in Fitness i.e. NIIC, GNVQ II, Premier
- Previous Leisure experience
- First Aid qualification
- Customer care or welcome host qualification
- Coaching qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, a member of the team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful applicants will need to apply for an Access NI clearance at a cost of £26 -£33.