The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents
The key purpose of this post will be to undertake lifeguarding duties in a busy leisure facility. Ensure that a quality customer service is provided to customers on a consistent basis through the provision of a clean and hygienic facilities and by helping ensure that the highest standards of health and safety for customers and colleagues and maintained at all times.
In Return: £9.74 p/hr
- A current National pool lifeguard qualification
- One years' experience of dealing with the public in a customer service environment
- Awareness of child protection and vulnerable adult issues
- Ability to work unsociable hours on rota basis and ability to work additional hours as required
- A Relevant recognised coaching award
- A first aid at work qualification
- One years' experience within the leisure industry
- Experience of I.T based system
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.