Leisure Duty Supervisor (Dry)
The Client: Local Government body based in Newcastle, serving local residents.
The Role: To assist the Duty Manager and act as a team leader for front line staff ensuring each facility is a safe and pleasant experience for users. To act as senior person on site as per rota. To contribute to the development and implementation of a nationally accredited quality scheme.
Hours of work: 25 hrs per week
- 4 GCSE passes Grades A - C (or equivalent)
- At least 6 months' relevant experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of staff supervision
- Experience of planning & implementing staff rotas
- Previous experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications (including Word & Excel)
- Experience of keeping & maintaining associated records in a work environment
- Have a good knowledge of health & safety relevant to the post
- Knowledge of cash-handling, including cash till reconciliation
- Must be available to work for the duration of the post, including public & bank holidays, & overtime as required
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
- A current recognised First Aid certificate (e.g. British Red Cross, St Johns Ambulance, Order of Malta)
- Rate of Pay: £9.37 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.