Level 1 IT System Support Administrator
The Client: Located in Newry and with 17 locations across NI and ROI and with 400 employees and growing. This Client is recognised as a market leader within their industry.
The successful candidate will form part of a busy IT department which provides IT services and support to the Branch network.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am-5.30pm and Fri 8am-4pm. 1 in 3 rotation Monday to Thursday 7.30am- 5pm and Friday 7.30am-4pm
- A sound understanding of a Computerised Sales Order Processing/ Stock Control system
- Microsoft Office products in particular the ability to produce reports using Microsoft Excel/ Access
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Diagnose and troubleshoot day-to-day issues, including user account setup, installation and maintenance of PCs and laptops.
- Installation and end-user support for Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office and other computer software
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, LAN/WAN networking
- Setting up and troubleshooting issues with Networked Printers/Scanners/Photocopiers
- Setting up and maintaining end-user accounts in Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange
- Troubleshooting Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10 Laptops problems in a Windows 2012 domain
- Escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 support as and when necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Training and career progression
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.