Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require LGV Drivers / Semi Skilled Operatives to join their team.
Role : LGV Drivers / Semi Skilled Operatives x 3
Location : Coleraine Depot
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 12 weeks + £10.14
Main Duties :
- Drive a range of LGV vehicles to ensure delivery of Council's key services within Refuse Collections and Disposals, Street Cleansing and Recycling.
- Undertake a comprehensive range of manual duties when not driving. These semi-skilled duties will include: refuse, cleansing, grounds and building maintenance and recycling.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Clean and valid LGV Licence at Class C or C+E or equivalent.
- Current Certificate of Professional Competence.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the last 5 years driving an LGV vehicle (minimum 3 anxle rigid vehicle).
- 1 year's experience of supervising a team.
Desirable Criteria :
- 1 year's experience of driving a refuse lorry, skip lorry or big bite vehicle.
- Knowledge of the Coleraine borough area.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.