Library & Information Services Officer (Band 3)
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Library and Information Services Officer (Band 3) to start ASAP for 2 months with a possibility of extension.
Pay rate: £9.42 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT6
Hours: Mon 9-2pm, Tues 3-8pm, Wed 9-2pm, Thurs 9-2pm, Fri 9-2pm (25hrs per week)
- Either hold a qualification at BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, or NVQ Level 3 or above, PLUS a minimum of 1 years' experience in a customer facing environment in a Library or Information Handling Environment OR Have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience of working in a customer facing environment in a Library or Information Handling Environment
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills Level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills Level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
- Experience in the use of online information resources
- Recent experience in the use of ICT Systems
- Experience of working with others and in teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience of dealing with customer queries/issues
- To work as part of a team within a Learning and Information Unit to open access to success by providing a high quality, efficient and effective Library and Information Service to learners and staff.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland