Library Assi stant, Kilkeel, Temporary
The Client: Local Government body based in Castlewellan, serving local residents.
The Role: To assist in the delivery of all library services. To be a member of the front-line staff, providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure & cultural needs of the local community.
Hours of work: 22.75 hrs per week
* A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C , including English & Maths, or equivalent.
* At least 1 year's experience of providing a face to face service to a diverse range of the public, which must include evidence of working with children & older people, in a customer focused environment.
* Experience of using current Information Communication Technology (ICT) for accessing, selecting & using information.
* Experience of working in a team environment
* Willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
* Rates of Pay: £10.01 p/hr
* Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.