LIBRARY ASSISTANT CASTLEDERG, CO TYRONE TEMPORARY
£10.01 per hour
Our client Libraries NI are looking to recruit a temporary Library Assistant for Castlederg.
- Assisting in the delivery of all library services.
- You will be a member of a team of front line staff providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the local community.
Hours of Work
- Alternating weekly rota 18 hrs per week.
- Week 1 Tuesday 2pm-8pm, Wednesday 10.30am-5pm, Thurs 10.30am-5pm
- Week 2 Tuesday 2pm-8pm, Wednesday 10.30am-5pm, Thurs 10.30am-5pm & Sat 10am-1pm
- A minimum of 5 GCSE/GCE O Levels at Grade A*-C or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification
- At least 1 years experience of providing a face to face service to a diverse range of the public, which must include evidence of working with children and older people in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of using current information communication technology (ICT) for accessing, selecting and using information.
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Must be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.