We are currently recruiting for Library assistants for our public sector client in various locations on a temporary basis.
Some of the locations include: Antrim, Ballymena, Coleraine, Ballymoney, Ballycastle, Carrickefergus.
Hours: Both Full time and part time
- Under the direction of the line manager the post holder will assist in the delivery of all library services.
- He/She will be a member of a team of front line staff providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the local community.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's/ GCE O Levels at grades A*-C or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent/ higher qualification
- At least 1 year's experience of providing a face to face service to a diverse range of public, which must include evidence of working with children and older people, in a customer focused environment
- Experience of using current Information Communication Technology (ICT) for accessing, selecting and using information.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.