Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Library Assistant to start ASAP until 31st March 2020.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £10.01 per hour
13+ week's £10.01 per hour
Location: Woodstock Road
Hours: 35.25 hrs week one and 33.5 hrs week two.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A*-C or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification.
- At least 1 years' experience of providing a face to face service to a diverse range of the public, which must include evidence of working with children and older people, in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of using current Information Communication Technology(ICT) for accessing, selecting and using information.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Under the direction of the line manager the post holder will assist in the delivery of all library services. He/she will be a member of a team of front-line staff providing library services to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the local community.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland