Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require 6 x Lifeguards to start in May and work right through the Summer at a very busy an exciting tourist complex.
Role: Lifeguard x 6
Pay rate: £7.83 p/h
Hours: Between 26.5 - 29.75 Hours on a rota basis
Main Purpose of the post:
- To carry out pool and general attendant duties
- Ensuring the safety of bathers
- Rotational patrol and supervision of the pool, inflatable and Activities Areas ensuring safe functioning of the equipment
- High standard of Customer Service
- When necessary carry out First Aid within the confines of your qualification and complete incident report forms
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within and around the patrol area.
Applicants must possess at least one or more of the following qualifications or equivalent qualification:
- National Beach Lifeguard Qualification
- RLSS Silver Cross
- RLSS Bronze Cross
- Award of Merit
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard Module (This qualification must be valid until 05.10.19)
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.