The Client: Local Government body based in Newcastle, serving local residents.
The Role: To be responsible for developing and implementing a structured programme of lifesaving/resuscitation activities.
Hours of work: 25 hrs per week
* Current Lifesaving Instructor qualified to deliver the Survive & Save Lifesaving Awards Programme
* Current National Pool Lifeguarding qualification assessed at 2 meters and includes spinal board assessment
* Previous experience of teaching lifesaving to any range of age groups in a structured environment i.e. devising lesson plans, keeping records and processing awards appropriately
* Have a good knowledge of:
o Role of Lifeguard
o Workplace Health & Safety
o First Aid
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to keep accurate records of training and competency.
* Attend on going training to maintain National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
* Must be available to work for the duration of the post, including public and bank holidays and overtime as required (all candidates will be expected to be available for additional hours, should the services require)
* Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
* A current recognised First Aid certificate (e.g. British Red Cross, St John's Ambulance, Order of Malta)
* Rate of Pay: £10.92 p/hr
* Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.