- To deliver and assess livestock (cattle and sheep) skills to Level 2 Work Based students. Skills to include weighing, dosing, injecting and tagging stock and selecting animals for slaughter.
- To complete all appropriate documentation relating to each instruction and assessment session as required.
- To record/evaluate learner performance and provide feedback.
Specific Experience Required
The agency worker must possess: -
- a recognised qualification at NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) the relevant discipline.
- Experience in the following areas of expertise are required:
- Land based technology
- Veterinary Nursing
- Food Technology and Equine.
- Practical experience of working with beef and sheep livestock
Applicants must be willing to apply for an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure
This role is full time temporary 37hrs per week for approx 7-10 Months with immediate start. If you are interested in this role please forward your cv by the link or directly to Ashleigh Lyle email email@example.com or call 028 25632223 should you have any questions.