Job Title Logistics Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for a Logistics Administrator.
The Role: Logistics Administrator, in Dublin Port
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Transport planning dealing with delivery & collections to/ from container terminals
- Develop & maintain strong working relationship with customers & suppliers alike
- Problem solving on all aspects of transport planning in Ireland
- Maintain accurate transport planning data to efficiently coordinate scheduling in close cooperation with team colleagues and overseas offices.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts & reporting KPI's.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Team player and problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC and administration skills.
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Full training in all aspects of role will be provided.
- Minimum 1 years Office Administration experience, ideally in a Logistics environment. Previous experience in solving Customer queries advantageous.
- CPC would be beneficial as would experience of ADR transport regulations
Salary: €25,000 -27,000 DOE
In Return: Free Gym membership, subsidised canteen, discounted travel pass, matched Pension contributions, educational assistance and huge room for growth.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.